Automated UK Annual Leave Holiday Calculation
Management of staff holidays and allowances can be time consuming and costly which is why we have developed a range of software solutions to help UK businesses.
Our software can assist with the calculation and management of annual leave requirements for Salaried Employees, Shift Workers, Casual Staff, Temporary and Outsourced Staff.
Whatever your holiday management requirement, we can help, call us on 01908 303630 to discuss your business needs in detail.
Our software solutions include:
- Online Employee Portal to View Available Holiday and Request Future Holiday.
- Online Supervisor Access to Authorise Available Holiday.
- Can be Integrated with the Client’s Existing Staff Web Portal.
- Can be Purchased as a Standalone Product or Integrated With eZAuth’s Other Authorisation Tools
- Schedule and Gross Pay Calculator Integration to Manage Holiday Cost and Accrual.
- Manage Individual or Company Holiday Periods.
- Manage, Forecast and Report on Accrued Holiday Values.
- Manage Bank Holiday Tables.
- Manage Individual Holiday Entitlements.
- Auto-Calculation of Available Holiday Entitlement.
- Easily Change a Holiday Record to an Alternative Absence Type Such as ‘Sick’.
- Manage Holiday Entitlement Roll-Over.
- Manage Additional Holiday Above Statutory Holiday Entitlement.
- Auto-Calculation of Shift Based Holiday Values.
- Auto-Calculation of Temporary Staff Holiday Accrual.
- Graphical Dashboard Showing Holiday Booked and Holiday Not-Taken.
- Unlimited Absence Types.
- Absence Overrides.
- Manage Complex Holiday Rules Per Individual, in TUPE Scenarios.
- Holiday Management Integrated with AWR Parity Management.
Employee's Holiday Availability and Time-Off Requests
When an employee asks, 'How much holiday do I have left?', you can
immediately find the answer. All Absence (holiday, sickness etc.) can be recorded in the software along with allowances
so available holiday is automatically calculated.
Best of all, with our Employee Self-Service Portal (available for eZAuth™ and
eZworkforce™) staff with internet access can log-in at any time of the day and see for themselves how much
holiday they have left, freeing up time in the HR and Payroll departments.
Holiday Authorisation Tools
Have you ever been left short staffed because too many people have taken holiday at the same time? With both
eZAuth™ and eZworkforce™ you can set the parameters on how many
staff can be off on annual leave at any one time. With our authorisation tools, staff holidays can be overseen and approved by their direct supervisors or any supervisor above them.
eZworkforce™ does much much more
eZworkforce™ is much more than just holiday management software. It includes full management of people, customers,
scheduling and planning, payroll and invoicing and more. All of these aspects together provide a more comprehensive view of your holiday and absence
Holiday Planning Solution to Maintain Customer Service
eZworkforce™ allows you to schedule work, holidays and track absence so you can see in advance who will be available and plan your work and contracts accordingly.
This helps to achieve the right balance between allowing employees choice over holiday while maintaining a quality service to your customers.
Know Your Holiday Liability
Understanding and calculating the value of holiday not taken can be a complex management task. Because
eZworkforce™ manages work as well as holiday and absence,
it can calculate the value of any remaining holiday at any given time, based on
Live shift value calculation. Reports and Analysis screens make all of this information easily
accessible to managers and can be instantly exportable to products like Microsoft Excel.
Looking for More than Just Holiday Management Software
We have a whole suite of software products designed to help organisations manage their workforce. Including:
management of people, customers, scheduling and planning, payroll
(gross hourly pay calculation), invoicing, travel and expenses reporting, additional payment authorisation and more.
What to do next
To discuss your requirements and to find out how we can help you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 303 630.