An extremely versatile invoice system is built into eZworkforce™ which can be used for internal and outsourced workforces.
All events can be linked to the dynamic charge rate system. Charge rates can be linked to Activities, Companies, Projects and
Tasks and have 'effective from' dates; allowing for rates to be entered in advance. Groups of charge rates can be copied to
new dates and even other clients, leaving a requirement for only minimal editing.
More Invoicing Features
- View live Cost Analysis to identify issues before invoicing
- Assign invoicing schedules
- Manage group or individual invoices
- Cost centre invoicing
- Invoice method configurable per client
- Automated backing report inclusion
- Call logging management
- Optional fixed rate invoicing
- Automated adjustment generation
- Automated invoicing of scheduled activities
- Integrated with optional timesheet verification
- Export invoicing details to Sage and other software
- Client invoices and reports can be posted to our secure online client Web Portal
Clients can be assigned to invoice schedules so that they can be run in groups. They can also be assigned to parent clients and
invoiced to that parent client. The manner, grouping/splitting and inclusions for invoices can be configured per client. Manual invoices
can even be created. Anything can be invoiced or credited to any client.
You are not limited by eZworkforce™ as to how a client's invoices are created/designed, you have full control and can give
the client exactly what they require. Invoice summaries can be imported into Sage or other accounting software in seconds but
effectively all invoice management happens in eZworkforce™.
What to do next
To discuss your requirements and to find out how we can help you, please email email@example.com or call 01908 303 630.