Automatic, accurate pay calculation
eZworkforce™ Hourly Pay Calculator means accurate, automatic calculation of hourly pay that can easily be
exported directly from eZworkforce™ to Payroll software like Sage Payroll.
Save payroll processing time
The Hourly Pay Calculator computes the hourly rates as staff are processed in the eZworkforce™
Scheduling Software taking differing pay, bonus, overtime, day rates, pay-parity/matched pay rates into account.
The eZworkforce™ Hourly Pay Calculator means that you can make your pay calculations as simple or complex as your business needs, saving your payroll
department whole days in payroll processing time.
- Pay rates can be planned in advance with 'effective from' dates
- Manage multiple pay runs
- Easily manage pay adjustments, additions and deductions
- Easily manage holiday pay, statutory sick pay, bank holiday pay, bonuses
and call out payments
- Bank holiday management
- Bank holiday rates and bank holiday overtime rates at site level
- Interfaces seamlessly with Sage and other payroll packages with fast export and import
- Instantly identifies incorrect or missing rates with Cost Analysis
- Automated shift bonus/hourly bonus/attendance bonus
- Manage end of contract pay additions
- Manage additional holiday-in-lieu payments at the end of assignments
- Easily manage changes to pay rates, such as the National Minimum Wage
- Payslips can be uploaded to an online employee Web Portal
- Fully integrated with eZworkforce™ Travel and Subsistence
Software for clients operating an HMRC approved Salary
- Full AWR compliance and automated Pay Parity/Matched Pay adjustments
The benefits to you
However frequently your organisation runs its payroll and however complex,eZworkforce™ Hourly Pay Calculator will substantially lower the administration cost.
The automated hourly pay calculations, export to payroll software and reduced calls from staff identifying payroll errors all add up to a much more relaxed payroll
Where organisations face the additional challenge of managing TUPE and/or the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), such as in the Recruitment Industry,
goes one step further to ensure our clients meet their legal requirements both now and in the future.
What to do next
To discuss your requirements and to find out how we can help you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 303 630.