eZworkforce™ for Recruitment Agencies
eZworkforce™ contains all of the key features you need to efficiently manage and deliver high quality recruitment services to your clients. The software is designed
to ensure you can get the right people to the right jobs and to give you full visibility over the availability and workload of your staff.
Flexible scheduling and automatic pay and charge calculations
The software is designed to support flexible scheduling where a person may work several different shifts at different rates in
different locations throughout the day. eZworkforce™ will automatically calculate pay and charge values as timesheets are
entered including complex overtime calculations where necessary.
Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) management is fully supported in eZworkforce™
Managing and complying with the Agency Workers Regulations and other legislative issues can take valuable time and open you up to risk if not done properly. eZworkforce™
incorporates AWR calculations into the core elements of the software including scheduling, human resources management and payroll to ensure you have visiblity of AWR weeks for individual employees.
Integrated document management makes the administration of paperwork associated with compliance easier.
Features that reduce administration and give you more time
- AWR weeks calculations integrated into core scheduling so you don't have to calculate manually.
- The reports that you need at the click of a button.
- Increased accuracy in Pay and Invoicing means less time spent resolving Issues.
- Automated Pay and Invoicing calculations.
- Export straight to Sage Payroll and Accounts.
- Integrated Document Management attached to Personnel and Client Records.
- Text Timetables and messages to staff directly from the Schedule.
- Automatic Calculation of Holiday Pay and Availability with a self-serve Staff Web portal for Holiday requests.
- Stop wasting time hunting for Personnel or Client documents by electronically attaching them to Personnel or Client files.
Features that reduce costs
- Freeing up time of key staff means they can be allocated to more productive tasks.
- Integrated Document Management means less paper, less ink, less filing, lower storage requirements and above all less chance of losing important documents.
- Communicating directly via the software means an automatic update of the communications log, instant letters or SMS thus saving the time and cost of telephoning staff individually.
- Implementing an HMRC approved T&S Salary Sacrifice Initiative could not only save the company money, but means you could increase your staff take home pay
- all managed through
Features that will improve management control
- Know the profitability of each task for current and future schedules.
- Full management of Regulatory Compliance including TUPE, VISAs, Licencing, AWR,CRM...
- Access Live reports from wherever you have internet access.
- Full audit-trail of who has changed what.
- We work with our clients to ensure that, in the event of a disaster or emergency, they can be up and running and servicing their clients from a new location with their data intact.
What to do next
To discuss your requirements and to find out how we can help you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 303 630.